Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
© University of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia | ABN 28 441 859 157 | CRICOS Provider No. 01595D
JBI Sumari issue
Some USC students and staff have been experiencing difficulties accessing JBI SUMARI.
As a general rule:
- All USC JBI Sumari users will need to access via UniSC Library Databases. Users will not be able to google JBI SUMARI and access via the MyJBI login.
- If users receive an invitation to participate in another person's review project, they will need to create their own JBI SUMARI/ OVID account via UniSC Library Databases (Ovid) before they can use the URL in the invitation email.
- The first time users access SUMARI via Ovid they will need to create a new JBI account using the "register new user" link.
- Users who have an existing SUMARI account and are experiencing login difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the previous SUMARI Login and a current email address to have the issue rectified by OVID Support.
Last updated: 19 December 2022
Updates for Endnote connection file
The USC catalogue connection for EndNote has changed.
If you have installed the optional add-on before 18th July 2022, you will need to update your EndNote software.
The USC catalogue connection file enables searching of the Library's local holdings directly from within Endnote.
Note: The instructions below are only relevant to users who have added and use the USC Library connection file.
If you have recently upgraded to EndNote x20 on a USC device, you do not need to update the connection file.
You can update the EndNote connection file in one of two ways:
- Install a new connection file, or
- Edit your existing connection file.
To install a new connection file:
- Download the USC catalogue connection
- Open the file to launch EndNote
- This will update your connection to the Library's catalogue.
To edit the connection file manually:
- Open Endnote, go to the Edit menu and Connection Files
- Open Connection manager...
- Find the U Sunshine Coast Library Catalogs connection file
- Right-click and select Edit Connection
- In the left menu choose Connection Settings
- In the Server Address field, replace the ap01 with usc
- The Server address will be usc.alma.exlibrisgroup.com
- Close and save, or choose File > Save
Last updated: 22 July 2022
Known issues with direct links to journals and articles in Informit databases. Try searching within the database for the content you need.
Last updated: 22 February 2021