Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
© University of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia | ABN 28 441 859 157 | CRICOS Provider No. 01595D
About Doc Del
USC Library document delivery and interlibrary loan service may be used by eligible students & staff to obtain books, journal articles and other resources from external sources for use in research and scholarship activities when the item is not available from the USC Library collections.
Document delivery is the process of sourcing digital material from partner libraries.
Interlibrary loans is the process of borrowing physical books from partner libraries - these books are available for a set period of time (depending on the lending library). If you feel you will need a book for a lengthy period of time please consider placing a purchase request.
- UniSC Teaching and Research staff for teaching, research and scholarship activities
- UniSC Professional staff for projects supporting the business of the University
- UniSC Postgraduate students
- UniSC Honours students (a limit of 10 requests per student, per year)
- UniSC Undergraduate students (digital content only ie book chapters, journal articles; limit of 10 requests per student per year)
- UniSC Adjunct academics