Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
© University of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia | ABN 28 441 859 157 | CRICOS Provider No. 01595D
Publishing Track Record
Your Publishing Track Record shows how many publications are being published each year.
The most common tools for calculating Publishing Track Record are...
Publishing Track Record in Scopus
Connect to Scopus
When you get to the main Scopus search screen:
- Click the Author Search tab (instead of the default Document search)
- Enter surname and first initial in the labelled boxes
- Enter "University of the Sunshine Coast" into the Affiliation box
- Press Search
- Click the profile name that you are searching. Note that authors with only one document are hidden from view - in order to search for these as well, click the Show Profile Matches with One Document link at the top of the results list
- Click on Analyse author ouptut:
- Then click on Documents by Year: