Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
© University of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia | ABN 28 441 859 157 | CRICOS Provider No. 01595D
Property Law - Legislation - Westlaw
When searching for Property Law legislation in Westlaw access to the Conveyancing Manual Qld contains the following sections.
- Land Sales Act 1984
- Land Title Act 2010 (extracts)
- Land title Act 1994 (extracts)
- Property Law Act 1974 (extracts)
- Queensland Heritage Act 1974 (extracts)
- Building Act 1975 (extracts)
- Neighbourhood Disputes (Dividing Fences and Trees) Act 2011 (extracts)
Property Law - Legislation - CCH
When looking for Property Law Legislation CCH covers the jurisdictions of New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland under the heading Conveyancing & Property Law. The database also includes information on Commercial Leasing, Strata Schemes, cases, commentary and newsletters.
- New South Wales Conveyancing Legislation
- Queensland Conveyancing Law Legislation
- Victorian Conveyancing Legislation
Property Law - Legislation - Lexis Advance
When searching for Property Law legislation in Lexis Advance LawNow contains legislation across all jurisdictions in Australia. Here are some of the sections available.
- Property Law Act 1958
- Property Law Act 1969
- Property Law Act 1974
- Property Law Fees Regulations 2004
- Property Law Registration of Instruments Regulations 1992
- Property Law Regulation 2013