Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
© University of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia | ABN 28 441 859 157 | CRICOS Provider No. 01595D
Managing your information search
- store references and information as you find them
- compile your references, footnotes and bibiography
As you search:
- export references, abstracts and full text straight from the database
- add your own comments and tags
- export citations from Google Scholar
- export book titles from the Library catalogue
- type in your own references, descriptions, web links
Use Endnote to:
- manage resources, collections etc with searchable tags and descriptors
- organise your notes and downloads
Endnote is provided for students and staff on campus in computer laboratories, and for academic staff and postgraduate students to load on their home PC or laptop. The Library provides support and training for Endnote.
EndNote Online ™
EndNote Web is a Web-based reference organizer that enables EndNote users to collect references when away from your desktop, and collaborate easily with others.
- Endnote Web integrates seamlessly with EndNote
- Stores up to 10,000 references
- Imports references from most online databases
Access Endnote Web via the Web of Science database. More...