- Login to Discover
- Search the Library Catalogue for an item
- Select the item's title to open the full record
- In the Request section, select Digitization
- Enter the chapter or article title, start page and end page
- Enter a comment if desired
- Select Send Digitization Request
- Read the copyright acknowledgement and select I agree with the terms
Visit My Library Account to check the progress of your requests or cancel your request if it is no longer required. Learn more about Requests.
Copyright restrictions allow for one chapter or 10% (whichever is greater) from a single source. If you request more than that, your request will be declined.