Digital Literacy is related to one of your Graduate Attributes (Apply Technology) at USC.
Question: What is Digital Literacy?
Answer: Your ability to use, navigate and understand technology, hardware and software.
If you have digital literacy skills, you will know:
- when to use particular technology
- how to use particular technology
- how to navigate a program or website
- how to work out what technology does
- how to make the best use of technology for your need.
Digital Literacy can help you:
- make better use of technology
- learn to use new technology
- understand how technology can be a positive part of your life
- gain new skills
- function better in the workplace, University and life.